Mid American Pompon offers customized Day Camps for pompon teams that are not attending an overnight camp. Day Camps are led by a trained Mid American Pompon staff member and can take place at Mid American Studio or at the team’s school. This is a great opportunity for teams to learn our summer camp routines and have some team bonding opportunities as well.
- Choose from more than six original routines – each targeted to fit the team’s skill level
- Learn our full advanced or intermediate kickline
- Receive time to participate in team bonding activities
- Enjoy instruction by a highly-skilled Mid American Pompon staff member
- Receive constructive direction on proper form, jumps, stretching, and kickline techniques
DAY CAMP COST:
- $135 per girl (at studio) with a minimum of 2 days 8 hours total.
- $165 (off site) per girl with a minimum of 2 days 10 hours total.
- $30 Travel Fee if you have an on location day camp more than thirty miles from Mid American Studio or Saginaw, MI.
- $50 coach fee that covers all coaches attending
- $16.50 per camper for extra hours above the minimum
** Extra hours available upon request
You will be contacted via email or phone to schedule your day camp and to discuss any additional fees for additional requested services.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.